Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Client testimonial-"It takes a village"


 
Name: Alyse Vilarello

Message: The term "It takes a village" is an understatement, when it comes to the assistance I received from some HAH employees. To make a painfully frustrating story short, Debbie Brooks, Leah Turpin, and Tammy are an amazing team.  It began with Tammy speaking with me over the phone on 6/15 about a rescue dog that I was fostering until he was well...but of course I decided to adopt. Her patience and assistance guided me through an already frustrating process and allowed me to successfully get all my paperwork and tags the following day. Once that happened, I came to HAH on Saturday, 6/16 to purchase the Heart Guard and bring the necessary paperwork on Logan to be put in the computer. Of course, that too became complicated and frustrating... which is where Debbie Brooks came to my rescue.  She genuinely went out of her way, without my asking her to do so, and tracked down the information that was needed for Logan. Her commitment, professionalism, and compassion for an extremely frustrated customer simply astounded me then, as it does now while I am writing this. Debbie was also quick to acknowledge her co-worker, Leah Turpin, who was kind enough to fax the microchip information to AVID for me. As I said, it took a village, but thanks to all of your dedicated employees, Logan Jackson is now ready to enjoy his new life and says thank you to all involved who helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment