Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Message of Thanks!

Just a message to say thank you to everyone at VCA Hollywood Animal Hospital. Dorie's diagnosis took a lot of work and diagnostics to be found. I thank everyone that worked around the clock to determine the cause of her illness. The treatment provided kept Dorie comfortable in an illnesses that otherwise would have caused pain. Unfortunately, as great as modern medicine is (human and veterinary), some illnesses just don't have a cure. On November 17, 2016, Dorie passed away. Everyone in the hospital responded as if it was their own pet...they made one of my hardest days a little easier. I thank everyone on staff for their support and compassion. I feel such a sense of pride that I am fortunate to work with such wonderful people.

 Sincerely, Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment