Thursday, January 19, 2012


Two cats perished Tuesday morning and four were hospitalized when a Hollywood duplex caught fire, officials said.

Nobody was inside the apartment at the time of the blaze that began in the kitchen area, said Hollywood Fire-Rescue Division Chief Eric Busenbarrick.

A 911 call made at 6:37 a.m. reported that smoke was coming out of one the apartments located at the 1600 block of Dewey Street.
These four cats are our Pets of the Month for January! 


No comments:

Post a Comment